I have recently participated in a mentoring session for people who want to start their own business.
We invited mentors - seasoned professionals with a passion for transferring knowledge and experience, and who know how to listen.
We also invited mentees - people who seek coaching. They fall into one of these three groups:
- they are searching for a problem to solve,
- they are looking for a solution to a problem already defined,
- they are looking to scale a solution that has already been tested.
Before the session, I asked the mentees one question:
What is the problem you are currently solving /
challenge you are trying to overcome?
Some of their answers are below:
- How to find out whether there is a market for my product?
- How to build a community in early stage?
- How to find a developer for my startup?
- How to build a dedicated team around my project?
- How to find my first clients?